Saturday, June 2, 2007

-8 Days and Counting!


Spending the day in Venice, FL at a horse show today. We had a much needed tropical storm come through yesterday and this morning. We actually competed in the rain yesterday - before we knew it was a tropical storm. Sydney (my wonderful horse) was great; she was first and second over fences in the young schooling with my trainer riding her. We are going to scratch her morning classes so she will be nice and fresh for my classes this afternoon. The sun is trying to come out now, so hopefully the rain is over for the rest of the day.

I am so excited about the trip, I can't stand it. I know these remaining days are just going to fly by. I need to put all of my credit card numbers and international assistance number in my PDA with a password just in case they are stolen. I am going to add international calling the weekend before I leave. We have already begun to pack - well just sort of grouping the items that I bought specifically for the trip.

2 comments:

PURTYPAT1 said...

Hi Karen,

Congrat's on "Sydney"

Yes, we're getting excited too.
Still need to pack.

See ya soon

Patricia

Codefox said...

Is the horse going on the trip too? (This is Pat's friend Dave)