Sunday, June 24, 2007

Another beautiful day at Sea!




We had a VERY lazy day at sea today. We still woke up around 8:00, but lounged in bed. My Mom called our cabin because she had an early appointment for a facial and left Peyton in our room. We played around for about an hour and then we decided to go have some breakfast at topsiders.

After breakfast, I went to the Shore Excursion desk to see if I could get out of our trip to Florence and Pisa the next day. They said it was too late to cancel. My Mom and my husband and I had planned all day excursions that would not get back until very late in the day and we felt guilty and worried about leaving Peyton on the boat all by himself in camp for that long. I spoke to a supervisor and begged her to let us out of the tour and she said she would see if the tour sold out and someone wanted to buy our tickets.

After that – nap time for me! Well, at least I tried to take a nap. I think I may have gotten a good 15 minutes, but at least I got to stay in bed for 3 hours! We then went up on deck and found a very nice couple that wanted more information about the Disney Vacation Club. They spent 1300 points on 2 INSIDE cabins! Total waste of points.

Mom and I went to go lose at BINGO – although I did win $170 earlier in the week. We came back to the rooms to find Peyton and Patrick sound asleep – it was 5:30 in the afternoon! Oh well. We told Mom we would take Peyton in our room for the night since her tour was going to leave earlier than ours. It was nice to have him in the room. He and Patrick stayed up late playing video games while I fell asleep.

No comments: