Sunday, May 27, 2007

-16 Days and Counting!

I just can’t believe all of the stuff I have to get done in 15 days! I have found transportation to and from the Paris airports, but I still do not have the Barcelona airport transportation.

I spent a lot of the afternoon getting into the DCL door decoration experience. This is REALLY not an easy task when you have absolutely NO creativity. The good news is that the DISers (http://www.disboards.com/) are so generous in sharing what they have done and how they have done it that I really got some great ideas. I think Peyton will get a big kick out it since even HE knows how terrible his mother is at crafts! If you have been on a previous Disney cruise and have a door decoration, I would love to see them. Creative people just amaze me! I guess I am just fascinated by stuff I have absolutely no idea how to do. :)

I am also trying to think of little gifts to leave the rest of the DISers we run into – if you have ANY ideas, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please compare disney with dubailand checkout this
http://dubaiworld.wordpress.com/2007/06/12/dubailand-twice-the-size-of-walt-disney-world-in-florida/