Sunday, May 20, 2007

-22 Days and counting

We FINALLY have all of our flights booked! Hooray! We have been trying to finalize the flights for over 6 months! We made the mistake of using frequent flyer miles and it has just been one nightmare after another.

We are flying from Tampa to Miami to London to Paris (stay at Disneyland for a few days) to Barcelona where we jump on the Disney Magic.

Being one of those 'Type A' personality types, I already have a packing list that I keep adding useful tidbits too. Traveling with a 6 year old on three flights for over 16 hours takes careful planning. :)

I think the only MAJOR items that I have left are Barcelona airport transfers and the airport transfers to the hotel by Disneyland Paris.

For anyone needing great travel tips, here are some great sites that I found useful:
Great site for packing tips and traveling with kids:
http://www.travelite.org/basics.html

For all that is Disney:
http://www.disboards.com/

Here is our trip itinerary:

June 11 - Tampa - Leave for Miami/London/Paris
June 12 - Disneyland Paris
June 13 - Disney Village - Nex
June 14 - Disneyland Paris
June 15 - Paris with Sue (family friend who now lives in Paris)
June 16 - Leave for Barcelona and board Disney Magic
June 17 - Day at Sea
June 18 - Palermo, Sicily
June 19 - Naples, Italy
June 20 - Olbia, Sardinia
June 21 - Civitiavecchia, Italy
June 22 - Day at Sea
June 23 - La Spezia, Italy
June 24 - Marseille, France
June 25 - Villefranche, France
June 26 - Day at Sea
June 27 - Land in Barcelona, fly to London
June 28 - Leave London from home
June 29 - 3 minutes after I wake up, go see my horse!!


Well, I am off to a horse show this morning. Wish me luck!

No comments: