Thursday, May 17, 2007

-25 Days and counting!



Cast of Characters:

Me: I am an enrollment SME for Medicare Part D for a health care company here in Florida. I am a mother to my wonderful son Peyton. I am also an avid equestrian. I ride hunters at a farm named Kingsmeade and own a horse named Sydney.

Patrick (DH): Avid gamer. Works in IT for an International Banking corporation.

GeeGee (aka my Mom): Travels around the country lecturing on executive training (project management, disaster recovery). Retired IBMer.

Peyton (DS): My son. Think of what Stitch would be like if he made it to SIX! Doesn't eat anything except for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

My family and I are planning a whirlwind tour of Europe this June including England, France, Spain, Sicily, Sardinia, Italy and Monaco.



No comments: